Time Management Tips for Students: The capabilities of a human memory are infinite and have no restrictions. Parents can help children to discover the energy of the brain of their child. One needs to do time management tips for students to study more effectively and efficiently. Often these tips are not taught in school. These time management tips for students are also effective for adults who work continuously for eight to nine hours.
Time management is also known as self-management. It is a difficult skill to adopt as it needs a higher level of discipline. But once you learn this technique of self-management, it will surely give you startling results.
ALSO CHECK: Top 10 Appropriate Courses (High Scope) For You
You must have heard this common statement – ‘I could not find time so I could not do this or that’. It is not that you are short of time. Right from all the successful person to a layman, all have twenty-four hours a day. It depends on their time management skills that how effectively they manage their time and do all the chores. Follow the content ‘time management tips for students’ ..
Perfect 15 Time Management Tips For Students :-
- First of all, you need to follow the discipline. Be firm in yourself that whatever you will decide you will follow that. No excuses!
- Write down your goals clearly. Goals should be realistic. Make achievable goals and then tick mark them.
- Do not make a timetable. Instead, make a chart of your course material and time left for exams.
- Leave at least 7 to 10 days before exams for revision.
- Now divide all the subjects day wise. Try to cover minimum 3 out of 5 subjects daily to avoid getting bored by studying only 1 subject in a day.
- Write in the index the dates against each topic. If you have selected 1 difficult topic of a subject then select an easier topic of another subject to balance the level. Start with a difficult topic in the morning when you are full of energy and leave the easier topic for later part of the day when your energy level gets low.
- Now comes the learning part. Improve your reading speed with a tried and tested reading speed technique. Star mark the topics or points which you think you need to revise again and again. This marking will save your time as you will just need to look at the star marked points and not the whole topic while revising.
- Follow Pomodoro technique to triple your results.
- If you have to complete 3 topics in a day then make your goal to finish it. It is up to you whether you finish it in a lesser time you have allotted for it, then it is a bonus for you. Do not try to study more than your goals. Instead, use that extra time for your hobby or spend quality time with your family and friends.
- Similarly, if you could not finish those topics as per your allotted time then you need to cut down your leisure time. In a week’s time, you will come to know how much you can study in a day and how much time you need to allot for each subject.
- Learn to say NO to friends or family if you have not completed your syllabus.
- Avoid any distractions caused due to screen or social media.
- Eat healthy to avoid any sickness as it will only waste your time. Try to avoid outside food during your study-hard-period. Drink more water to keep your brain alive enriched with direct oxygen from H2O.
- Exercise at least for 20 to 30 minutes in a day and walk for 30 minutes to recharge your batteries. You can also do breathing exercises during your break time.
- Above all, you need to have good rest. Sound sleep makes you more active and fresh to give more output.
Hope you all will be benefitted with the above information on time management tips for students.
Have more tips to add to the list of time management? Please share with us your valuable tips in the comments section below.
Submitted by – Divya Agrawal
Website – Wonder Parenting (Wonder Parenting is a blog for all the parents who want a positive shift in parenting and child development. We aspire to make parenting experience more joyful and to reduce the anxiety level of new parents.)