SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) or Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments & organisations of the Government of India such as BSF, CRPF, etc.
SSC on 21st July, 2018 released an online notification for a total of 54953 SSC GD Constable vacancies. This is a sterling opportunity for the candidates to work in various CAPF divisions such as BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP ..The online applications have been started from 24th July, 2018.
In this article you will find all the detailed information regarding eligibility of a student.. Whether, one can apply for the post or not.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 Eligibility :-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- 10th passed or equivalent examination from a recognized board/university.
- Minimum Age (as on 01/08/2018) – 18 years old (Candidate should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1995)
- Maximum Age (as on 01/08/2018) – 23 years old (Candidate should not have been born later than 01/08/2000)
- Candidate should have a minimum distant vision of 6/12 of both the eyes (without glasses). And also, one should be free from colour blindness.
SSC GD Recruitment 2018 - Physical Measurement :-src: Times of India
|CATEGORY||HEIGHT (in cms)||HEIGHT (in cms)||CHEST (only for males)||CHEST (only for males)|
|ST belonging to North-East States||160||147.5||-||-|
|Candidates belonging to North-Eastern states||162.5||152.5||77||82|
|Residents of hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of Jammu & Kashmir.||165||155||78||83|
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018: Candidates those who fulfill the eligibility conditions can only proceed towards filling GD Constable Application Form.