Recent Notifications :
CAT Results Declared Check Here!
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
MBA is a post-graduate masters level degree that imparts knowledge about business and management concepts. It also provides opportunities to students via internships, group assignments and individual projects. In this article, we will let you know all about MBA.
Types of MBA Programme:-
- Part-time MBA
- Full-time MBA
- Executive MBA
- Distance MBA Courses
- Correspondence (MBA)
- Online MBA Programme
- Dual MBA
However, full-time MBA has got all power to outshine a child’s future.
Core Subjects in MBA :-
- Corporate Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Information Technology
Above subjects are offered at the foundation level, after a specific period of time (1-2 years), one can wish to specialise in any of the above subjects.
Depending upon your priority, you may choose a field as per the market demand (job availability), your interest area, preferred job profiles and the compensation package.
Some commonly opted specialisation subjects are – Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Human Resource, Finance, Operations Management.
Also Check :- Top Colleges for Entrepreneurship in India
Do you want to pursue post graduation in Master of Business Administration (MBA)? Then have a look at these ..
Top 15 MBA Colleges in United States and Other Foreign Countries :-
- Harvard Business School, United States
- Stanford University, United States
- Indian Business School, India
- London Business School, United Kingdom
- International Institute for Management Development, Switzerland
- Schulich School of Business, Canada
- University of Virginia, United States
- WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, Germany
- Rotterdam School of Management, Netherlands
- Indian Institute of Management Studies, India
- Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Auckland University of Technology Business School, New Zealand
- INSEAD, France/Singapore
- The Wharton School, United States
- Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business, China