Civil Engineering Course: Civil Engineering course deals with the architecture & maintenance of various infrastructures such as buildings, roads, dams, bridges, canals, etc. with a view to take proper care of public health and environment as well as development of the constructed infrastructures.
Also Check: Upcoming Smart Cities : Delhi & Mumbai
Civil Engineering Course –
There can be nothing more creative than this field of education i.e., Civil Engineering course and if one is fully pasionated about this field can grow as much as higher, she/he wishes to. For ex – Burj Khalifa (828 m) is the tallest building in the world built by the efforts of numerous civil engineers and we are very much sure that if they can built so, you can too. But, according to the sources today’s challenge of the civil engineers is to formluate such plans that can contribute to both urban & regional development as well as sustainable environment.
- XII passed with 50% aggregate (PCM)
- B.Tech. or B.Sc. in Engineering (4-Year Programme)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) Examination
- M.Tech. or M.Sc. in Engineering (2-Year Programme)
Best Civil Engineering Colleges Around The World :-
- Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Georgia Institute of Technology, US
- University of Alberta, Canada
- Monash University, Australia
- University of Cambridge, UK
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, US
- Jadavpur University Faculty of Engineering and Technology, India
- Technical University of Munich, Germany
- Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology, New Zealand
- Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
Other Engineering Discipline :-
Scope & Salary :-
Students should give it a thought to opt civil engineering course because in terms of scope it has a vast one, as, there are many countries in this world, which are still at developing stage like Argentina, India, Bangladesh, Kenya, Libya and so on, making consitent efforts to jump into the the category of developed countries.
A Civil Engineer earns an average salary of Rs3,25,204 per annum. (Source – www.payscale.com)