Career as an Air Hostess: An opportunity every second girl dreams of – to fly high in life by becoming an ‘Air Hostess’. This career opportunity has already changed lives of many young girls around the globe.
Air Hostess is a member of an air crew, who is employed by airlines. Her duty is to ensure the comfort and safety of passengers throughout the journey.
Career as an Air Hostess:-
An Air Hostess has many responsibilities on a plane. She greets every passenger, guides each to his or her seat and settles them in, coordinates security, and much more.
An Air Hostess should also have some essential skills such as patience, sense of responsibility, friendly, clear voice, initiative & so on.
- Height – Minimum 5 ft and 2 inches with balanced weight
- Age – 18 years – 26 years
- Normal eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected in both eyes
- 10+2 passed or equivalent examination with degree in hospitality, or other graduate degree
- Proficiency in English, Hindi, a regional language and at least one foreign language
Courses Offered in Career as an Air Hostess –
- Airport Ground Services
- Air RT / Radio Flight Officer
- International Airlines and Travel Management
- Air Hostess and Flight Steward
- Aviation Cargo
- Aviation Security Awareness Basic
- Air Ticketing & Tourism
- Hospitality & Customer Services
- Commercial Pilot Training
- Flight Depatcher
- Diploma in Professional Cabin Crew Services
- Diploma in Airport Management & Customer Care
- BBA in Aviation
- MBA in Aviation
- Post Graduate Diploma In Aviation, Hospitality, Travel & Customer Service
Institutes in India –
- Air Hostess Academy, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Pune
- Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Delhi
- Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Mumbai
- Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics, Jaipur
- Universal Airhostess Academy, Chennai
- You can directly apply in different airlines which are advertise in national newspapers and other mass media
- Appear for the entrance exam that is conducted by the airline.
Scope of Career as an Air Hostess –
An Air Hostess can be later promoted as Senior Flight Attendant and then Head Attendant. In this career you can meet & click selfies with the cine celebrities, business tycoons, stay in 5-star hotels and shop from the big malls of the world and moreover you will see the different cultures of the world.
As per the regulation no one air crew will fly more than 72 hours in a month. Means there is almost no work burden. Handsome amount of salaries will be offered in this job. Earnings in career as an Air Hostess depend on the reputation of the airlines.