SSC GD Constable Notification 2018: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) or Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in Govt organisations.
SSC on 21st July, 2018 released an online notification for a total of 54953 SSC GD Constable vacancies. This is a sterling opportunity for the candidates to work in various CAPF divisions such as BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP ..
The online applications have been started from 24th July, 2018.
KEY POINTS :-
- SSC GD Constable Notification 2018: Staff Selection Commission / General Duty – Constable
- Exam Conducting Body: Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Level: All India
- Exam Mode: Online
- SSC GD Constable Salary 2018: Rs.21,700 – Rs.69,100/-
ALSO CHECK: SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 Eligibility
SSC GD Constable Notification 2018 – IMPORTANT :-
DATES (Updated) :-
Starting Date: 21 July, 2018
Last Date: 20 August, 2018
Admit Card: 10 Days before exam
Exam & Result Date: To be announced
NOTE: The facility for submission of online application (including fee payment) will be available from 21/07/2018 to 20/08/2018 (5:00 PM)
APPLICATION FEE :-
For General/OBC Candidates – Rs.100/-
For Other Candidates – NIL
MODE OF EXAMINATION :-
- Recruitment process will consist of – Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination.
- Candidates whose online applications are found to be in order will be called to appear in the examination.
- Commission will conduct the examination for all the candidates in Computer-Based Mode only. Computer-Based Examination will be held in English & Hindi languages only.
VACANCY DETAILS (males) :-src: Times of India
ALSO CHECK: Top 10 Appropriate Courses (High Scope) For You
VACANCY DETAILS (females) :-src: Times of India
SSC GD Constable Notification 2018 ..
- The number of candidates going to be shortlisted for PET/PST on the basis of merit in the Computer-Based Examination will be around 10 times of the number of vacancies.
- Candidates must apply online at Official Website.