Fine Arts Courses: Fine Arts is the most beautiful and one of the most simplified career opportunity to enrol in. Fine Arts courses include various desirable options such as..
- Designing (2D/3D)
- Sequential Art (graphic storytelling like novels)
- Visual Art (such as calligraphy)
- Printmaking (printing including element of originality)
- Conceptual Art (art involving modern ideas)
- Video Development
Also Check: Career in Communication Designing
There is a slight difference between fine arts and applied arts – Fine Arts courses focuses on revealing purity of discipline, whereas, Applied Arts is referred to as decorative arts or crafts.
Fine Arts courses are judged for its beauty and meaningfulness, specifically, painting, sculpture, drawing, watercolor, graphics, and architecture. It can be understand that there is only a slight distinction between both i.e., ‘way of presenting the arts’.
It is now very much clear that ‘art’ is the composition of these three : fine arts, applied arts & performing arts.
Career : Fine Arts Courses –
One who is thinking of pursuing a career in fine arts courses need to know the discipline of art first. It is not one of those graduation or post graduation career options. Discipline comes from practicing a particular subject again and again with a view to achieve excellence.
- 10+2 passed with 50% aggregate (any stream)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.) or Bachelor of Visual Arts (B.V.A.) – 4-year
- Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.) or Master of Visual Arts (M.V.A.) – 2-year
Best Fine Arts Colleges in India –
- Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art, Mumbai
- Rabindra Bharti University, Kolkata
- College of Fine Arts, Thiruvananthapuram
- Lucknow College of Arts & Crafts, Lucknow
- Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture & Fine Arts University, Hyderabad
- Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai
- University of Delhi
Employment Area –
Scope of arts is unpredictable, meaning thereby, it covers the largest area in employment sector, whether it is about interior designing, video game development, fashion styling, teaching, theatre, cinematography, dance, music, crafts and so on. Arts have a special purpose of its existence and that is achieving discipline. Students must learn and practice more & more.
Also Check: Project Banao – a Start Up inspired from Fine Arts (crafts).