Cyber Security is a tech related concept for protecting data and networks from unauthorised access and other damages. On the other hand, Ethical Hacking is a professional & legal activity of hacking the target computer systems, to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities and to use the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker.
Major areas covered in Cyber Security are:
1) Network Security
2) Information Security
3) Disaster recovery
4) Application Security
Career in The Most Demanding Technological Courses :
We all are familiar with the booming phase of I.T industry. This industry is attracting a large number of individuals every year, and particularly, the Cyber Security field. Therefore, the need of the hour is to update the knowledge of the man in networks and systems on the network security issues and solutions.
Cyber Security :
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Unix is required.
- Good understanding of common networking concepts.
- Basic idea about wireless technologies
Ethical Hacking :
Ethical Hacking course will immerse you into the hacker mindset, so that, you will be able to defend against future attacks.
- Security officers
- Security practitioners
- Site administrators
- IS / IT Specialist / Analyst / Manager
- Security Consultant / Professional
- Security Officer / Engineer
- IS / IT Auditor / Consultant
- IT Operations Manager
- Security Specialist / Analyst
- Security Manager / Architect
- Network Specialist / Analyst
- Network Manager / Architect
- Technical Support Engineer
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Systems Analyst
- Network Consultant / Professional
- Network Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Security Administrator
- Security Auditor
Check Out Next Page to know.. Best Institutes for Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking (demanding technological courses) and Job Opportunities.