Now we have a new passionating and the most admired career opportunity, the ‘Pilot Training Course’. The dream of thousand kids, to become a pilot someday, to fly high in life by obtaining Commercial Pilot Training(CPT).
How can we forget those days of childhood, when we, use to tell our secret life goal i.e., to become a pilot someday.
But, what is the reality of career in pilot and airplanes?
Well, it is possible to have a career in pilot and to lead a successful entertaining life.
List of Institutes for Obtaining License for CPT :-
INDIA – GATI (Government Aviation Training Institute) is known for its most effective and advanced ground training for all the young budding professionals in the Indian aviation industry.
GATI covers the following subjects under CPT:
- Air Navigation
- Technical Aircraft Training
- Air Controlling & Regulations
- Aviation Meteorology
USA – California Flight Academy(CFA), Flight Safety Academy(FSA), Pan AM International Flying Academy
SINGAPORE – Singapore Flying College(SFC)
EUROPE – CAE Oxford Aviation Academy, CTC Wings
ASIA – Asia Pacific Flight Training Academy(APFT)
- One must complete Class XII (10+2 system) with a minimum of 50 per cent marks in maths and physics.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to apply for a Student Pilot License, 17 for a Private Pilot License, and 18 for a Commercial Pilot License(CPL).
- You must be physically fit, meaning thereby, free from any disease.
- CPL Course Duration – 15-18 months.