Chartered Accountant 2018 Updated Facts to Know Before Choosing an Articleship Firm :-
- It should have some listed clients.
- Articleship firm should also have its official website with 100000 minimum no. of visitors.
- Should have 6 – 7 minimum branches all over the country, including minimum 7 partners in each firm.
- During an interview session, appropriate questions related to the field must be asked. Better, if they conduct written test with the interview.
- Stipend does not matter in initial months.
- Number of articles should be 20 – 30 minimum.
- You must ask them what role you are going to play as an article in the firm.
- Location and infrastructure of the office must be good.
- Firm should not place much restrictions on transfers.
- You must have a discussion regarding leaves allowed, timings, classes, and transfer. At the same time, it should not also be allowing for too many leaves.
- Its good if the firm have international clients also.
- Learning & growth opportunities should be given.
- Don’t go behind a big firm even if, they are providing you the field in which you are not at all interested.
- If you can work continuously at one place without having interest issues, choose Taxation.
- And If you can travel and have interest, choose Audit.
ALSO CHECK: 10 Small Business Ideas For CA Students – Highly Profitable!
- If you don’t want knowledge of other fields, other than one specialised field then choose a big firm.
- If you want to have knowledge of every field, go for a mediocre firm.