Ramkrishna Yadav (also known as Baba Ramdev) is a yogaguru known for his work in ayurveda, business, politics and agriculture. Founded the Patanjali Group of Institutions and has shown interest in political issues.
He was born on 25 December 1965 to Ram Niwas Yadav and Gulabo Devi at Hazaribag Ali Saiyad Pur village of Mahendragarh district, Haryana. He claims that we got paralysis when he was two & half and later got cured via practicing Yoga.
Baba Ramdev’s EDUCATION
He studied Indian scripture, Yoga and Sanskrit in various Gurukuls (schools). While living in Kalwa Gurukul in Jind district, Haryana, Ramdev offered free yoga training to villagers. Then he moved to Haridwar in Uttarakhand, where he practiced self-discipline and meditation, and spent several years studying ancient Indian scriptures at Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya.
Baba Ramdev’s CAREER
- Ramdev founded the Divya Yog Mandir Trust in 1995.
- In 2003, Aastha TV began featuring him in its morning yoga slot. There he proved to be telegenic and gained a large following.
- In 2006, he was invited by Kofi Annan to deliver a lecture on poverty alleviation at a United Nations conference.
- He taught yoga to many celebrities like Amitabh Bachchan, Shilpa Shetty and in foreign countries including Britain, the US & Japan.
- Organizations Founded – Patanjali Yogpeeth, Patanjali Ayurved, Bharat Swabhiman (India Pride).
BOOKS WRITTEN By Baba Ramdev
- Praṇayama Rahasya: Secrets of Praṇayama, with Scientific Factual Evidence
- Yog-Its Philosophy & Practice
- Aushadh Darshan
- Vitality Strengthening Astavarga Plants
Baba Ramdev’s INCOME & TURNOVER
It is valued at Rs.30 billion (US$450 million) and some predict revenues of Rs.5,000 crore (US$740 million) for the fiscal 2015–16.
Ramdev baba has stated in his interview with CNN-News18 that profit from Patanjali products goes to charity.
Baba Ramdev’s QUOTES
- Every morning is a new birth and my one day is a new lifespan. Today, I will accomplish everything that God has sent me to do on this Earth.
- The purity & control over thoughts and beliefs is the bridge to success.
Physical and mental fitness play very important roles in our lives, and people who are both, physically and mentally fit are less prone to medical conditions as well. Baba Ramdev always focuses on one’s ability to do anything in this world. As he believes that a person who is both physically and mentally fit can change the whole world. He is such an inspiration for youth in terms of yoga(fitness) as well as his business mind.
On the other hand, we must be well familiarised with the basic first aid to be given immediately to cure an injury? Read each of the following carefully, so that you can save a life if you know the basic first-aid .. Read Full Article