Automobile Engineering : Introduction
It is an extensive field of Mechanical Engineering which emphasises on vehicle designing, assembling, testing and repairing. Automobile Engineering course requires one’s interest in technology, expertise knowledge, and mastery in this particular field. I.T is a booming industry nowadays. Hence, new & innovative products are designed everyday in order to launch them in the markets to build it in a successful brand. Hence, scope of Automobile Engineering course is also good further. To gain expertise knowledge about this industry, one must go through the following content..
– Automobile Engineering Course –
- 10+2 (50%) with PCM as core subjects
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)
- B.Tech (Bachelor of Engineering) in Mechanical Engineering/Automobile Engineering (4-Year Programme) Or BSE (Bachelor of Science in Engineering)
- M.Tech/MSE in Automobile Engineering
- Vehicle Performance & Testing
- Operations Research and Industrial Management
- Fuel and Emission Control Systems
- Fluid Mechanics and Machinery
- Automotive Design
Also Check: Career As An Air Hostess
What is Automotive Engineering then ..?
Automotive Engineering is meant for those who have a passion for cars. This particular field requires less eligibility as compare to Automobile Engineering course. This is surely a passionating field of study.
Best Colleges for Automobile/Automotive Engineering:
- Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Cornell University, US
- PSG College of Technology, India
- University of Michigan, US
- University of Texas at Austin, US
- Technical University of Munich, Germany
- University of British Columbia, Canada
- University of Leeds, UK
- Virginia Tech, US
- Birmingham City University, UK
The total fee of this course, if done up to master’s level is approximately 15 lacs (INR).
Salary Of An Automobile Engineer:
Salary of an Automobile/Automotive Engineer depends on a particular brand she/he is working for like – BMW, Hyundai, Maruti Suzuki, and so on. An approximate figure is 4 lacs (INR). Whereas, if one is working at a small garage or for a small brand, then income will probably be less.
Also Check: Most Demanding Tech Courses 2017
Was this article helpful in providing you the basic quality information on Automobile Engineering course? If yes, comment below and provide us a valuable feedback.